The 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban SUVs provide outstanding horsepower, torque and towing muscle. These family vehicles are available in 7-, 8- or 9-passenger configurations. And no matter how far from home, available 4G LTE Wi-Fi® keeps you connected to what matters most.
Your every need in mind
What happens when you combine the utility of a truck, versatility of an SUV and amenities you’d find in a luxury vehicle? You get the ever-capable 2017 Suburban. With best-in-class highway fuel economy of 23 MPG,† this bold SUV gets you where you want to go and is built to accommodate your family’s needs. It’s no wonder Suburban is part of America’s best-selling family of full-size SUVs.
Powerfully efficient SUVs
The strong, efficient EcoTec3 V8 engine of Tahoe and Suburban offers an impressive 355 horsepower and 383 lb.-ft. of torque along with best-in-class 23 MPG highway.†
Make an impression with the premium design of the Suburban and Tahoe SUVs. Details include distinctive lighting with projector-beam headlamps and rear LED taillamps, available fog lamps, LED daytime running lamps, high-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps, and IntelliBeam® automatic on/off highbeam headlamps.
Attention to detail
The interior of Tahoe is inspired by the craftsmanship of high-end wristwatches, making the appearance of the instrument cluster intricate and refined.
Suburban and Tahoe feature an acoustic-laminated windshield and inlaid doors with triple seals to help reduce noise.
The center console in Suburban and Tahoe is large enough to fit a laptop computer and the standard 8-inch diagonal touch-screen slides up to reveal space to store your valuables.
Chevrolet is the first company to offer built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi† to cars, trucks and crossover SUVs. When your car is running or is in accessory mode, you’ll have a more powerful connection than a smartphone or mobile hotspot. It’s a fast and reliable connection that doesn’t rely on your mobile device’s battery. It’s automatically on after initial setup and ready to connect up to 7 devices.†
- The standard Chevrolet MyLink† puts all your favorites in one place, conveniently displayed on a color touch-screen.
- Stream music, get directions, access your contacts and more.
- Apple CarPlay™† is a smarter way to use your iPhone® to listen to Apple Music, get directions with Apple Maps, call friends and more.
- Android Auto™† compatibility lets you connect your compatible smartphone to access your calendar, playlists and select apps such as Google Maps.
- myChevrolet Mobile App† allows you to start or turn off the engine, lock/unlock the doors and send destinations to your available navigation system by simply downloading the app to your compatible smartphone and if your vehicle is properly equipped.